Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finished and Moving on

Elli's Promotional Material.

Inside spread, CD, and Booklet Cover.

In my hands...finally.disk makers did a great job with the album printing, they are very hands on and professional.
overnight prints did the business cards and post cards. their printing is good, they shipped my business cards to glendale, california and it took me almost 2 weeks to get them.
I took a chance on a new poster printing place called digital room and they did a brilliant job.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Good stuff Maggie!!!!!

I'm not too sure about the flush right on the inside of the booklet and i've never liked that bronze band at the bottom of the poster, i think it takes away from the typography right there but all together it looks REALLY great. You should be really proud. You never fail to amaze me with your ridiculous wide range of talent, damn you! haha well awesome job!! congrats...

maggieblairboyd said...

thanks chris, I threw the poster together quickly and I can see where you are coming from. This was my first ever attempt at graphic design so all in all I am proud. The flush right type is on the credits page and there was just too much to fit in to make it look any better. Thanks for the input.